1. Kafi, M, Balandari, A. (2002) Barberry: Production and processing technology 3. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Publications, Iran.
2. Motalleb, G, Hanachi, P, Kua, S, Fauziah, O, Asmah, R. (2005) Evaluation of phenolic content and total antioxidant activity in Berberis vulgaris fruit extract. J Biol Sci., 5 (5), 648-653.
3. Fatehi, M, Saleh, TM, Fatehi-Hassanabad, Z, Farrokhfal, K, Jafarzadeh, M, Davodi, S. (2005). A pharmacological study on Berberis vulgaris fruit extract. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 102 (1), 46-52.
4. Akhavan, HR, Berenji, Ardestani, S, Fazel, M. (2017). The effect of gamma Irradiation on the shelf-life and quality characteristics of fresh barberry fruit. Iranian J of Nucl Sci and Tech., 81,73-86
5. TCCIMA. (2017). Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines, and Agriculture. Tehran, Iran.
6. Valipoor, Motlagh, N, Hamed Mousavian, MT, Mortazavi, SA. (2009) The effect of packages containing silver nanoparticles on microbial and appearance characteristics of barberry compared to conventioanal polyethylene packages. Iranian Food Science and Technology Research Journal, 5 (2), 75-87.
7. Khosroshahi, S, Tabatabaee Yazdi, F, Sedaghat, N. (2014). Investigation of the effect of modified atmospheric packaging (MAP) on physicochemical and microbial characteristics of fresh barberry. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran.
8. Ahmad, S, Thompson, AK, Asi, AA, Khan, M, Chatha, GA, Shahid, MA. (2001) Effect of reduced O2 and increased CO2 (controlled atmosphere storage) on the ripening and quality of ethylene treated banana fruit. International Journal of Agriculture & Biology, 3 (4),486-490.
9. Choi, HJ, Bae, YS, Lee, JS, Park, MH, Kim, JG. (2016) Effects of carbon dioxide treatment and modified atmosphere packaging on the quality of long distance transporting "maehyang" strawberry. Agricultural Sciences, 7 (12),813-821. doi:10.4236/as.2016.712074.
10. Ramin, A, Sheikhloie, H, Yousefi, AR. (2016). Evaluation of the effect of modified atmosphere packaging (map) and propolis on some properties of spinach cultivar of “varamin 88” during preservation. Iranian Journal of Food Science and Technology, 13 (61),1-15.
11. Rodoni, LM, Feuring, V, Zaro, MJ, Sozzi, GO, Vicente, AR, Arena, ME. (2014). Ethylene responses and quality of antioxidant-rich stored barberry fruit (Berberis microphylla). Scientia Horticulturae, 179,233-238.
12. AOAC (2005) Official methods of analysis of the Association of Analytical Chemists International. AOAC Gaithersburg, MD.
13. Mousavian, DS, Niazmand, R, Sharayei, P. (2015). Decreasing acrylamide formation in fried potato slices using hydrocolloid coatings and bene kernel oil. J Agr Sci Tech., 1725-1734.
14. Ahmadian-Kouchaksaraie, Z, Niazmand, R. (2017) Supercritical carbon dioxide extraction of antioxidants from Crocus sativus petals of saffron industry residues: Optimization using response surface methodology. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 121, 19-31.
15. Ahmadian-Kouchaksaraie, Z, Niazmand, R, Najaf Najafi, M. (2016). Optimization of the subcritical water extraction of phenolic antioxidants from Crocus sativus petals of saffron industry residues: Box-Behnken design and principal component analysis. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 36, 234-244. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifset.2016.07.005.
16. Jalali Mousavi, SR, Niazmand, R, Shahidi Noghabi, M. (2015). Antioxidant activity of purslane (portulaca oleracea l.) seed hydro-alcoholic extract on the stability of soybean oil. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 17 (6), 1473-1480.
17. Koort, A, Moor, U, Põldma, P, Kaiser, C, Starast, M. (2018). Comparison of regular atmospheric storage versus modified atmospheric packaging on postharvest quality of organically grown lowbush and half-highbush blueberries. Sustainability, 10 (11), 3916.
18. Candir, E, Ozdemir, AE, Aksoy, MC. (2018). Effects of chitosan coating and modified atmosphere packaging on postharvest quality and bioactive compounds of pomegranate fruit cv.‘Hicaznar’. Scientia Horticulturae, 235, 235-243.
19. Chitravathi, K, Chauhan, O, Raju, P. (2015). Influence of modified atmosphere packaging on shelf-life of green chillies (Capsicum annuum L.). Food Packaging and Shelf Life, 4, 1-9.
20. Mendes, LdS, Aguayo, E, Pessoa, CdO, Nastaro, BT, Kluge, RA. (2019). Enhancement of the antioxidant capacity and reduction of chilling injury in ‘Douradão’peaches refrigerated under pre-storage and modified atmosphere. Acta Scientiarum Agronomy, 41.
21. Giuggioli, NR, Girgenti, V, Peano, C. (2017). Qualitative performance and consumer acceptability of starch films for the blueberry modified atmosphere packaging storage. Polish Journal of Food and Nutrition Sciences, 67 (2), 129-136.
22. Lee, L, Arul, J, Lencki, R, Castaigne, F. (1995). A review on modified atmosphere packaging and preservation of fresh fruits and vegetables: Physiological basis and practical aspects—Part I. Packaging technology and science, 8 (6), 315-331.
23. Khoshgozaran, S, Azizi, MH, Bagheripoor-Fallah, N. (2012). Evaluating the effect of modified atmosphere packaging on cheese characteristics: a review. Dairy Science & Technology, 92 (1), 1-24.
24. Belay, ZA, Caleb, OJ, Mahajan, PV, Opara, UL. (2018). Design of active modified atmosphere and humidity packaging (MAHP) for ‘wonderful’pomegranate arils. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 11 (8), 1478-1494.
25. Duan, J, Wu, R, Strik, BC, Zhao, Y. (2011). Effect of edible coatings on the quality of fresh blueberries (Duke and Elliott) under commercial storage conditions. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 59 (1), 71-79.
26. Dhinesh Kumar, V, Ramasamy, D, Jerish Joyner, J. (2018). Effect of active modified atmosphere packaging material on biochemical and microbial characteristics of pomegranate arils during storage. International Journal of Chemical Studies, 6 (2), 95-99.
27. Wani, S, Hameed, OB, Mir, M, Hussain, P, Majeed, D. (2018). Effect of gamma irradiation and modified atmosphere packaging on the quality and storage stability of sweet cherry (cv. Misri and Double) under ambient and refrigerated storage conditions. Journal of Postharvest Technology, 6 (3), 44-59.