1. Nunes, C., Saraiva, J. A., Coimbra, M. A. (2008). Effect of candying on cell wall polysaccharides of plums (Prunus domestica L.) and influence of cell wall enzymes. Food Chemistry, 111, 538-548.
2. Doymaz, I. (2004). Effect of dipping treatment on air drying of plums. Journal of Food Engineering, 64, 465-470.
3. Ibitwar, B. B., Kaur, B., Arora, S., Pathare, P. B. (2008). Osmo-Convective Dehydration of Plum. International Journal of Food Engineering, 4(8).
4. Tarhan, S. (2007). Selection of chemical and thermal pretreatment combination for plum drying at low and moderate drying air temperatures. Journal of Food Engineering, 79, 255-260.
5. Jazini, M. H., Hatamipour, M. S. (2010). A new physical pretreatment of plum for drying. Food and Bioproducts Processing, 88, 133-137.
6. Seiiedlou, S., Ghasemzadeh, H. R., Hamdami, N., Alati, F. T., Moghaddam, M. (2010). Convective drying of apple: mathematical modeling and determination of some quality parameters. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, 12, 171-178.
7. Sacilik, K., Elicin, A. K., Unal, G. (2006). Drying kinetics of Uryani plum in a convective hot-air dryer. Journal of Food Engineering, 76, 362-368.
8. Qing-guo, H., Min, Z., Mujumdar, A. S., Wei-hua, D., Jin-cai, a. S. (2006). Effects of Different Drying Methods on the Quality Changes of Granular Edamame. Drying Technology, 24, 1025-1032.
9. Koc, B., Eren, I., Ertekin, F. K. (2008). Modelling bulk density, porosity and shrinkage of quince during drying: The effect of drying method. Journal of Food Engineering, 85, 340-349.
10.Guine, R. D. P. F. (2006). Influence of drying method on density and porosity of pears. Food and bioproducts processing, 84, 179-185.
11. Khalloufi, S., Almeida-Rivera, C., Bongers, P. (2010). A fundamental approach and its experimental validation to simulate density as a function of moisture content during drying processes. Journal of Food Engineering, 97, 177-187.
12. Mayor, L., Sereno, A. M. (2004). Modelling shrinkage during convective drying of food materials: a Review. Journal of Food Engineering, 61, 373-386.
13. Nam, J. H., Song, C. S. (2007). Numerical simulation of conjugate heat and mass transfer during multi-dimensional freeze drying of slab-shaped food products. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 50, 4891-4900.
14. Curcio, S., Aversa, M., Calabro, V., Iorio, G. (2008). Simulation of food drying: FEM analysis and experimental validation. Journal of Food Engineering, 87, 541-553.
15. Fernandes, F. A. N., Rodrigues, S. (2007). Ultrasound as pre-treatment for drying of fruits: Dehydration of banana. Journal of Food Engineering, 82, 261-267.
16. Ortuno, C., Pérez-Munuera, I., Puig, A., Riera, E. (2010). Influence of power ultrasound application on mass transport microstructure of orange peel during hot air drying. Physics Procedia, 3, 153-159.
17. Chemat, F., Zill-e-Huma, Khan, M. K. (2011). Applications of ultrasound in food technology: Processing, preservation and extraction. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 18, 813-835.
18. Awad, T. S., Moharram, H. A., Shaltout, O. E., Asker, D., Youssef, M. M. (2012). Applications of ultrasound in analysis, processing and quality control of food: A review. Food Research International, 48, 410-427.
19. Soria, A. C., Villamiel, M. (2010). Effect of ultrasound on the technological properties and bioactivity of food: a review. Food Science and Technology, 21, 323-331.
20. Fernandes, F. A. N., Gallao, M. I., Rodrigues, S. (2008). Effect of osmotic dehydration and ultrasound pre-treatment on cell structure: Melon dehydration. LWT - Food Science and Technology, 41, 604-610.
21. Fuente-Blanco, S. d. l., Sarabia, E. R.-F. d., Acosta-Aparicio, V. M., Blanco-Blanco, A., Gallego-Juarez, J. A. (2006). Food drying process by power ultrasound. Ultrasonics, 44, e523-e527.
22. Sun, W. D. (2005). Emerging technology for food processing. Chapter 13, 338-339.
23. Nowacka, M., Wiktor, A., Sledz, M., Jurek, N., Witrowa-Rajchert, D. (2012). Drying of ultrasound pretreated apple and its selected physical properties. Journal of Food Engineering, 113, 427-433.
24. Jambrak, A. R., Mason, T. J., Paniwnyk, L., Lelas, V. (2007). Accelerated drying of button mushrooms, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower by applying power ultrasound and its rehydration properties. Journal of Food Engineering, 81, 88-97.
25. Monnerat, S. M., Pizzi, T. R. M., Mauro, M. A., Menegalli, F. C. (2010). Osmotic dehydration of apples in sugar/salt solutions: Concentration profiles and effective diffusion coefficients. Journal of Food Engineering, 100, 604-612.
26. Dehghannya, J., Emam-Djomeh, Z., Sotudeh-Gharebagh, R., Ngadi, M. (2006). Osmotic Dehydration of Apple Slices with Carboxy-Methyl Cellulose Coating. Drying Technology, 24, 45-50.
27. Fernandes, F. A. N., LinharesJr., F. E., Rodrigues, S. (2008). Ultrasound as pre-treatment for drying of pineapple. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 15, 1049-1054.
28. Chua, K. J., Chou, S. K., Hawlader, M. N. S., Mujumdar, A. S., Ho, J. C. (2002). Modeling the moisture and temperature distribution within an agricultural product undergoing time-varying drying schemes. Biosystems Engineering, 81, 99-111.
29. Ioannou, I., Guiga, W., Charbonnel, C., Ghoul M. (2011). Frozen mirabelle plum drying: Kinetics, modelling and impact on biochemical properties. Food and Bioproducts Processing, 89, 438-448.
30. Menges, H. O., Ertekin, C. (2006). Thin layer drying model for treated and untreated Stanley plums. Energy Conversion and Management, 47, 2337-2348.
31. Yan, Z., Sousa-Gallagher, M. J., Oliveira, F. A. R. (2008). Shrinkage and porosity of banana, pineapple and mango slices during air-drying. Journal of Food Engineering, 84, 430-440.
32. Steel, R. G. D., Torrie, J. H., Dickey, D. A. (1997). Principles and procedures of statistics: a biometrical approach. New York: McGraw-Hill.
33. Talla, A., Puiggali, J.-R., Jomaa, W., Jannot, Y. (2004). Shrinkage and density evolution during drying of tropical fruits: application to banana. Journal of Food Engineering, 64, 103-109.